Lindsey Brace Martinez
- Mrs. Brace Martinez founded and is President of StarPoint Advisors, LLC where she advises family offices, endowments, foundations (>$1B) and investment firms on broad business, organizational and investment strategies.
- She spent 15 years (2000-2014) in senior management at Cambridge Associates.
- Previously, Mrs. Brace Martinez was a Portfolio Analyst and Manager at Hancock Timber Resource Group.
- In 2015, she was named as Non-Executive Director to Impax Asset Management, an LSE-listed asset management firm.
- Mr. Adams is the CEO of Summit Utilities.
- Prior to Summit, he was Senior VP and Chief Development Officer of SunEdison in 2015, Executive VP and Chief Development Officer of First Wind between 2008 and 2015, and Chairman of the Maine Public Utilities Commission from 2005 to 2008.
- Mr. Adams was Governor John Baldacci’s chief legal counsel from 2003 to 2005 and a Partner in the law firm of Bernstein, Shur, Sawyer & Nelson in Portland, Maine, and Vice Chairman of the firm’s energy practice from 1997 to 2002.
- Mr. Clarke is a Principal of Northern Lights Power, LLC, an IPP.
- He was a co-founder and Principal of Morris Energy Group, LLC (“MEG”), an IPP with 850 MW of gas and oil power generation assets.
- Prior to co-founding MEG in 2002, Mr. Clarke worked at Delta Power Company.
- Earlier in his career, he worked in business development at GPU international, and as an engineer at Burns and Roe Company.
- Mr. Doyon is the CEO of Novatus Energy.
- Mr. Doyon has over 30 years of experience in the power industry, including conventional and renewable generation.
- Mr. Doyon’s experience includes senior executive positions in development, M&A, and asset management at Cogentrix Energy, DTE Energy Services, Comverge, AES, and most recently, Terra-Gen Power.
- Mr. Doyon was a founding member of Terra-Gen’s executive management team, leading its development efforts as Chief Development Officer, including development, construction and operation of the largest wind farm in the U.S. (1,546 MW Alta Wind Energy Center).
- Mr. Kapp is a Managing Director with J.P. Morgan Asset Management, responsible for sourcing, execution and management of private infrastructure equity investments.
- Andrew also serves on the Board of Directors for Southwest Generation
- Mr. Kapp joined J.P. Morgan in 2014 from ArcLight Capital Partners, LLC where he was a Vice President responsible for the origination, execution and management of private equity investments across the power and energy industries.
- Prior to ArcLight, Mr. Kapp spent five years at Citi structuring and executing on infrastructure asset and project financing worldwide.
- Mr. Welch is a Board Director for Transmontaigne Partners, a refined products terminaling and transportation MLP.
- From 2004 to 2014, Mr. Welch served as the CEO of Atlantic Power Corporation, and also served on their Board of Directors from 2006 to 2014.
- From 2001 to 2004, Mr. Welch served as the Senior Vice President, Head of the Bond and Corporate Finance Group at John Hancock.
- Mr. Welch held a number of other positions at John Hancock Financial Services from 1989 to 2001.